Dick Anderson Construction has won the Quartz Flats Rest Area project from the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT)! This Design-Build project is part of Montana’s Vision Zero program aiming for zero deaths and zero serious injuries. The project is located along I-90 in Mineral County and ... READ the POST
- Dick Anderson Construction wins the Quartz Flats Rest Area project!
- Cactus Asphalt wins the City of Phoenix Water Services Department Concrete and Asphalt Restoration JOC
- Taylor Northwest selected by the Tumalo Irrigation District Group 3 Piping Project
- Walsh Shortlists on Washington Progressive Design-Build
- A Key CMGC Shortlist in Kiewit’s Backyard
- Five Reasons to Hire a Proposal Management Specialist
- Procurement During Pandemic: Key Elements to a Successful Video Conference Interview
- Banicki Wins Scottsdale Runway Rehabilitation CMAR
@BCBSAZ I just heard this from our CFO. Apparently we have to use Firefox or an older, less secure browser to access our the BCBSAZ billing page on your website? I am fascinated for an answer on this? Why? How?
@oliverdarcy Hello Oliver. Can you help me understand the decision making process that placed the Sandmann story in the CNN Business section? Seems as if this a story about the media, accuracy and public perception. Where is the business angle? Why not front page?
@oliverdarcy Hello Oliver. Can we please get an unbiased update on the Sandmann case? Seems to be a viable news story that I am not seeing on CNN. I appreciate your hard work regardless if I agree with you or not