POSITION IN BRIEF:
Under minimal supervision, this position works in a closely integrated team of in-house and international staff to generate, write, proof and edit content for proposals, presentations, web and other materials. Additional scope of work includes the creation of award submission content as well as marketing and communication materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- As part of an integrated team, create proposal content and award-winning client deliverables utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite;
- As an integrated team member, collaborate with other writing staff to cross-check, edit, proof, and revise content for proposals, web, marketing and communications materials, and other projects as needed;
- Gather, verify, and format information from multiple internal and external sources and personnel under strict deadlines including holding interviews with client teams and appropriate external sources;
- Collect and maintain client materials and data under strict security protocols;
- Coordinate efforts, resources, and expertise of internal and external staff, specialty
subconsultants, and knowledge experts to produce technically accurate and compelling content;
- With oversight from the Managing Partner and in concert with Design Staff, develop marketing and communications collateral as part of Mission Critical Business Development efforts supporting our clients:
- Annual meeting and business planning material;
- Social media posts;
- Electronic and print mailings;
- Award submissions;
- News releases;
- Presentations; and
- Website content.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Carries out duties in compliance with all federal and state regulations and guidelines;
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures;
- Remains current in profession and industry trends;
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- making suggestions for improvement;
- learning new skills, procedures and processes;
- Is available for other duties as required; and
- Is available for overtime as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
|Job Category||Proposal Management / Production|